The Christian Musician Summit conferences exist to provide practical training, equipping and resources for musicians, worship leaders, technicians, pastors, songwriters, and independent artists in order to improve skill and inspire talent for God's glory.
The Christian Musician Summit was co-founded by Bruce Adolph, president of the Adolph Agency, Inc., and Matt Kees, president of Christian Musician Summit, Inc.
Bruce has been publishing Christian Musician Magazine since 1996, and Worship Musician! Magazine since 2003. Before moving up to the Puget Sound in the Northwest, he worked as the general manager of a musical instrument store in the LA area.
Matt has been in the conference business since 2002. From 1993 to 2008, Matt was on staff at Our Savior Lutheran in Tacoma, WA as the worship leader. In addition, he is a producer, songwriter and musician. He is also a video producer, as well as the layout designer for Worship Musician! & Christian Musician magazines.
These two guys met in 2002 when Matt was in the process of producing his small, regional conference called Worship More. They thought it would be a cool idea to combine their talents and passions.
In 2003, they produced their very first conference called the Christian Musician Summit. Since then they have produced dozens of conferences around the country.
CMS Productions is based out of Puyallup, WA.
In addition to the conferences, the Christian Musician Summit also offers:
Bruce and Matt are supported faithfully by Brian Felix, their customer support go-to-guy. In addition, the CMS has a strong team of volunteers who has supported the conference since day one, and the event cannot take place without their steadfast commitment!
* We believe the Bible is God's Word to us without error (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world; our only hope, and our only way. (1 Peter 1:3-9, John 14:6)
* We believe God's grace is all we need! (Ephesians 2:8-9)
* We believe there is work to be done to spread the Gospel and grow the Kingdom! (Matthew 28:19, Ephesians 2:10)
* We value God's desire for His Church to be united (Romans 15:4-6)
* We value the command to 'worship in spirit and truth' (John 4:23-24)
* We value the command to 'sing to him a new song; [and] play skillfully' (Psalm 33:3)
* We value the command to 'Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves' (Philippians 2:3)